And the applications are endless. - Quooker users still come up with new ones.
The most obvious one is making a cup of tea and the latest addition to the list is
Of course you can also fill up a
heat up plates
and serving platters,
prepare baby formula,
remove candle wax
and much more.
Basic Boiling Water Taps
|The Quooker Basic has a handle with recess and spout with an angle of 100º.|
Every now and then a 'vital' new kitchen appliance comes along which changes
the face of cooking. Trend-setters buy it, their friends see it and immediately want one,
kitchen designers and chefs recommend it, newspapers and magazines review it
and eventually it becomes a 'must have' in every kitchen
The Quooker boiling water tap is one of those rare 'must haves'.
This simple, ultra-safe idea immediately renders kettles out of date and takes kitchens
a giant leap forward. Although it's new to the UK, over 100,000 kitchens
in Europe already depend on their Quookers for instant boiling water.
All done in a moment and with boiling water of 100ºC!
After all, only truly boiling water is good enough for the perfect cup of English tea.
- All Quooker taps have a childproof push-and-turn handle.
- They are also height-adjustable and insulated.
- The adjustable height comes in handy, for instance, when you want to fill a tall pan or thermos. In this case you adjust the tap to the highest position.
- The lowest position, on the other hand, is (for example) useful when you want to fill up a small pan with water in your sink.
- Thanks to the insulated spout, you can do one shortly after the other: just take hold of the spout and slide it up and down.
Boiling water and children can be a dangerous combination. This is true for stovetop kettles, electric kettles and Quookers. But the Quooker, comes with a tap which is securely mounted to the worktop, has a child-proof push-and-turn handle and is double-walled.
- As another safety feature, the water comes out of the tap in a fine spray rather than a solid jet.
- On top of that, the tap dispenses no more than 0.05 litres of water per second. If an electric kettle topples over, it spills 1 litre of boiling water in a second, which can cause serious burns
- Tank - PRO3-VAQ
- Voltage - 230 V
- Wattage - 1600 W
- Capacity - 3 litres
- Heating-up time cold tank - 10 minutes
- Standby power consumption - 10 W
- Tank height - 40 cm
- Tank diameter - 15 cm
- Tap hole size - 32 mm
- Maximum working pressure - 8 bar
- Safety features
pressure relief valve 8 bar
- Water shut-off valve - ceramic
- HiTAC® water filter - High Temperature Activated Carbon
- Mounting bracket - optional
- Approval - WRAS certificate no. 0601100