Award winning Audio - Visual Interconnects
Quality Conductors - Manufactured from either Oxygen Free Copper or Pure Copper by Continuous Casting (PCOCC). For optimal signal transmission and minimise any distortion
- Dielectric Core - Prevents high frequency audio signals being distortion
- Gold Plated Solid Brass Connectors - Gives maximum contact so you get good signal transfer and protection from interference.
- Grounded Connectors - Prevents signal contamination from external electronic sources.
- Multiple Shielding - A mix of braided and solid shielding which keeps any electronic noise away from the interconnect.
Silver Solder - Is used extensively - The best solder for signal conduction.
- Hard-Finished Terminations - For a direct positive connection.
- PVC Outer Jacket - Surrounds the total length of each Thor AV cable to protect from abrasion, damaged and deterioration.
- Micro Wind Technology - Ensures consistent internal wire geometry for a precise signal transfer.
- Hot Soldering Connections - For the strongest mechanical and electrical connection between the cable and the connector.