Baylis Mini Eco Radio / Torch
The windup radio has come a long way since Trevor Baylis original invention.
This Baylis next generation device utilizes state-of-the-art induction triple-phase generator technology
with high density Neodinium-Boron magnets coupled to
a chip-based AM / FM receiver that requires no external antenna.
The Polysilicone Solar Panel can recharge the internal battery in a day,
and it can even power the radio non-stop during direct sunlight!
Super Chip AM / FM Radio no external antenna induction generator means less effort, more power recharges from computer USB port, hand winding & solar panel emergency mobile phone charger with cable storage integrated 3 x LED torch light with red night-vision mode Rugged shockproof design
Built-in highly advanced generator provides energy to charge internal battery.
- Superb reception on highly sensitive AM / FM dual band radio.
- 2 x LED super bright torch (flashlight) + RED (night-vision) LED
- Generator can also function for emergency charging of mobile phone.
- Built-in Solar Array can recharge the internal battery in daylight without the need to crank.
- USB charging lead included
- Dimensions (approx) 130 x 77 x 50 (mm)
- Weight (approx) 220g
Working Temperature -10c ~ 40c
- Light after 1 minute cranking
Aprrox 25 ~ 30 minutes
- Light after full charge
Approx 5 hours
- Radio after 1 minute cranking
Approx 20 minutes
- Radio after full charge
Approx 5 hours
- Radio frequency range
AM 520 ~ 1710KHz - FM 87 ~ 108MHz
- Phone charge Approx 500mA
1 minute cranking = approx 2 minutes talk
- USB charging or
Solar panel Approx 30mA @ 86,000LUX
Full charge after approx 10 hours
- Hand crank generator Approx 800mA @ 130 rev/min