24 Hour Immersion Heater Timer
Easy to install, economical & convenient,
Specially designed for new and old immersion heater installations.
Economical and convenient the TS900 has been specially designed for installation with both new and existing immersion heater systems.
Incorporating ON/OFF switching programmes plus self cancelling override for instant ON/OFF switching.
For total control of your hot water
- Switches ON and OFF at preset times
- Easy to use setting pins
- 30 minute minimum switching interval which can be increased in 15 minute steps
- Integral thermal fuse for extra protection
- Manual over-ride.
- Max Load 13 Amp resistive.
Timer Mode: 24Hr
- Setting Type: Pins
- Operating Voltage: 220 - 240V AC 50 Hz
- Switch Rating 240V AC: 13 amp Resistive (3kW), Inductive 5A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Cable Connection: 1.5 - 2.5mm2 Flexible Cable
- Conforms To Directives: 73/23/EEC; 89/336/EEC
- Dimensions (mm): Height 120, Width 74, Depth 48
- Note: TS900 & TS930 Not to be used with fluorescent or low energy lighting. Can be used with filament lighting up to 400W. Cannot be used with discharge lighting (e.g. SON and Metal Halide). ETU2000 & ETU8000 can be used with up to 500W of fluorescent or low energy lighting and up to a 1hp motor. Can also be used with up to 2500W of filament lighting. Cannot be used with discharge lighting, (e.g. SON and Metal Halide).