Insulated Flexible Dual 63A RCD Consumer Units
Hager Dual RCD Insulated Consumer Unit.
Allows Flexible Configuration of Mcb's on either RCD.
To use either MCB's or RCBO's
with the 100A Double Pole Main Switch for Non RCD protected ways
an extra neutral bar ( HG VAT05) is required
The Hager consumer unit has been designed to be the most versatile unit on the market today.
- Snap-able busbar allows quick configuration of installation
- Plain Door.
- Integrated Spirit Level.
- Large choice of fixing points.
- Manufactured in UK.
IP4X is maintained if foam insert is used however if this is left out it becomes IP3X
- Unit has large choice of fixing points
- Rear cut-outs are optimised for size and position
- Top wall removes for easy cable access and reseals to IP4X using the two foam strips provided
- Terminal bars are top moulded for easy cable dressing, full rated to 100A
- Optional key operated lock (HG VAL00) can be fitted to secure the lid over the devices to prevent tampering