Hozelock Pumped Pond Vac
The time saving efficient way to clean your pond.
Hozelock Cyprio is a leader in the innovation of aquatic products and for 2008 is introducing a new Pond Vacuum, which saves up to 30% of time when cleaning a pond compared to other pond vacuums.
At the heart of this new concept in pond cleaning is a specially designed pump, which is submersed during use and runs continuously. Most competitors, in contrast, rely on a traditional Pond Vac design, where the pump is sited outside the pond and which can only be operated for less than a minute before the collection chamber becomes full. After which, the contents have to be drained away for disposal, before cleaning can start again.
Adjustable handle position for comfortable use
- Transparent section for viewing waste water
- Extendable to 2.0m
- Chopping blades allow the removal of large waste matter
- Three suction nozzles: wide for large areas, narrow for corners and open for larger pieces of debris
- Nozzle storage point provided
- A compact and lightweight, pond vacuum for quickly cleaning and removing waste from ponds with a minimum of effort. Saves up to 30% in cleaning time and has up to 50% greater suction compared with other pond vacuums.