H51 Humidivent Fan
Humidivent fans operate automatically from adjustable pre-set humidity levels.
Performance up to 111 m3/hr. Twin speed with adjustable timer,
pull cord boost and remote switch override.
With an adjustable integral sensor to automatically activate the fan at predetermined humidity levels.
This range of fans, provides the perfect solution for areas where steam or heavy condensation is present.
For laundry rooms, utility rooms, bathrooms and showers, where steam and condensation is a major problem. H51 - Two speed operation with switch override pull cord boost and adjustable timer - Window*/Wall/Ceiling - 31 /sec, 111 m3/hr
Pre-set humidity (70% RH) but fully adjustable between 20-80% RH
- Thermally protected motor
- Modular construction allows for easy installation and maintenance
- Auto sensitivity reduces unnecessary fan operation overnight
- Complies with Building Regulations (ADF 2006)
- Can be surface mounted or recessed into walls/ceilings using bezel supplied Integral magnetic backdraft flap
- 3 Year "no quibble" guarantee
Overall Size 217mm x 199mm
- Depth (from surface) 112mm(Wall or Ceiling) 26mm(Window)
- Spigot Diameter 97mm
- Spigot Depth 35mm
- 31 l/sec, 111m³/hr
- (17 l/sec on Low)