Airflow QuietAir Fan
120mm 2 Speed
Free 3mtr x 5" Flexible Duct + Grille
Ultra LOW ENERGY
The powerful performance QuietAir QT120B is designed to provide extraction levels
that exceed the requirements of the latest building regulations Approved Document F.
QuietAir, is a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet
By using exceptionally low energy they help to reduce carbon your electricity bill.
Operated by a remote switch* (light switch, door switch etc.)..
Suitable for toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchen (adjacent to hob)
Quiet, only 32 dB(A)*
- Power consumption only 10 watts*
- Two speed options, 150 m3/hr* and 170
- High efficiency impeller delivers up to 120m3/hr through long lengths of rigid ducting, including 90 degree bends
- Use in wet zone 1 when protected by an RCD and installed in accordance with latest IEE wiring regulations
- Integral flow straightener and back draught flap
- Low specific fan power for SAP assessments
- Clip-on cover for ease of cleaning
- Innovative room refresh option (interval timer) programmable for automatic long term routine ventilation
- Basic switching.
Complies with latest 2010 Building Regulations Approved Document F
- Airflow 150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec
- Airflow 31Pa @ 120 m3/hr, 33.3 l/sec
- Axial high efficiency impeller
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Wall/ceiling mounting
- Sound pressure 32/36 dB(A) @ 3m
- Power 10/13 watts
- Low SFP (Specific fan power) 0.24 w/l/s*
- Voltage - 230/1/50-60Hz
- Rating IP45
- Max. ambient temperature 40 degree