9 Inch Wall Extractor Fan
Manrose COMTK2300A Commercial Automatic WALL FAN KIT- internal shutter designed for flush fixing
The telescopic body of the COMTK230 built-in wall fan allows easy installation in solid or cavity walls from 160mm to 290mm thick.
- The external and internal grilles have a 50mm flange for a smooth finish, which will blend unobtrusively into most backgrounds.
- The telescopic wall liners with internal and external grilles have a 50mm flange and a plug in power connector making installation in one visit possible.
- The internal and external grilles are a single tough moulding. This greatly reduces vandalism and increases building security whilst only 23mm in profile.
- Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design,
- High performance extractor fan
- Designed for heavy-duty and extensive usage, the commercial units provide excellent ventilation in public and commercial sector applications such as hospitals, schools. railway stations, restaurants, public houses, offices, hotels and factories.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning. ABS is an easily recyclable materials
- Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation and tested to comply with EN60 335-2-80:1997
The COMTK230 series can be wired via a 3 core cable for extract or intake only.
- An optional BG FC2R two speed reversible fan controller enables the fan to intake or extract at High or Low speed.
- An optional BG VSFC variable speed reversible fan controller for total speed control
- Both controllers require a 5 core cable
- 220 - 240v - AC. 50Hz.
- IP rated.
- Double insulated.
- Overall: 390mm x 390mm
- Hole Size: 359mm x 366mm
- Maximum Pressure: 60 p.a
- Extraction Rate:
668m3/hr, 185 litres per second.
- Fan Speed: 1300r.p.m
- Sound Volume: 60.0 dB(A)
- Max Temp: 40 degrees Celsius
- 2 year No quibble guarantee