F Board - Tile Backer
1200mm x 600mm x 6mm
F board. This goes where the sub floor is concrete so ECK or EHM is to be used.
The floor build up is typically concrete sub floor,
EHM or ECK, Warm Tile Kits
Tile setting bed the floor tile.
F board is constructed from an extruded polystyrene core covered on both sides
by a glass fibre mesh in a cement skin.
The high thermal resistance of the this product prevents heat losses to the sub-floor
thus keeping comfort levels and response high whilst keeping energy consumption to a minimum.
F Board ( tile backer board) sheet size 1200 x 600mm Thickness 6mm weight per sheet 1.8kg
F-Board Tile Backer Boards should be used with BN Thermic EHM & ECK electric underfloor heating systems.
- Installed directly on to the sub-floor and immediately beneath the tiles themselves, they provide exceptional thermal insulation with a minimal 6mm increase in floor height.
- The boards can be installed onto wooden or concrete sub-floors and will significantly reduce the running costs of an underfloor heating system.
Full resistance to moisture absorption
- Unique combination of low profile, strength and thermal efficiency
- Lightweight and easily cut to shape
- Easily fixed in place using standard tile adhesive