LH Under Laminate Heating Element 3.0m x 400mm - .13kW
Ultra-thin LH heating elements can be installed directly under laminate floors
without the need for screed or adhesive.
They can also be used with timber floors with a maximum thickness of 15mm*.
A layer of Depron insulation placed below the LH
element will provide the necessary thermal insulation and sound deadening.
In poorly insulated properties supplementary heating may be required.
*We recommend you consult your timber floor supplier to check compatibility with
Two different widths are available with standard lengths up to 10m (elements can be reduced in length on site if necessary)
- 4m live and neutral cables are fitted
- A number of elements are used to fill the floor area and are connected in parallel.
- Use with U16C programmable thermostat with both room and floor sensor (must be ordered separately)
Draw a plan of the floor identifying areas occupied by fixed furniture such as kitchen cabinets (heating elements should not be installed in these areas).
- Draw the heating elements side by side on to the plan leaving a minimum gap of 50mm between the wall and the edge of the heating element.
- Whenever possible, keep the element ends fitted with the live and neutral cables along one wall.
- This should be the same wall on which the thermostat is mounted.