Photoelectric Switch with Light Sensor
The photoelectric switch has a separate light sensor and control box.
The light receiver should be mounted on the outside wall of a building or on a mast.
The light receiving window should face East where possible
and to the north for shop window and factory lighting.
The maximum connecting cable length is 100metres.
Do not place parallel with the mains.
The device has a built in time delay which delays
the switching on and off by approx.60 seconds.
Acceptable lighting loads: filament 3600W, fluorescent 1200VA, low energy 400W,
A 35mm (2 module) wide switch which comes with separate surface mount light sensor.
- 16 (10)A light sensor switching capacity (zero point).
- Five selectable brightness ranges from 2 50,000 Lux.
- Range 1: 2 35 Lux;
- Range 2: 35 200 Lux;
- Range 3: 200 1,000 Lux;
- Range 4: 1,000 5,000 Lux;
- Range 5: 5,000 50,000 Lux.
- Permanent ON/OFF control.
- Adjustable delay (0 20 minutes) prevents nuisance switching.
- Green LED shows switching status.
- Red LED shows light sensor status.
- Test button allows testing of the installation independently from the outside brightness.
Timer Mode Dusk/Dawn
- Setting Type Adjusting Screw
- Brightness Range LUX 2 50,000
- Adjustment Brightness Range 5 Ranges
- Switching Delay ON/OFF 0 20 Minutes
- Voltage Free Contacts Single Pole Changeover
- Operating Voltage 230V AC
- Switch Rating 230V AC Resistive 16A, Inductive 10A
- Operating Temperature -30 to 55ºC
- Operating Temperature Sensor -40 to 70ºC
- Conforms to Directives 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC
- Dimensions Width 35.8, Height 90.1, Depth 69.