8 way Door Entry Kit with Lock Release - Surface
The 900 Series is a complete audio systems
for domestic or commercial applications
The 900 Series audio door entry systems are recognised for their high
quality and competitive pricing and are widely accepted as the industry standard.
The panels are supplied with a low-profile surface mounting box moulded in black
to complement the push-buttons.
Alternatively, the panels can be flush mounted with optional flush zintec box
A single push-button with integral nameplate is provided for each station
This push-button has a versatile design whereby pressure from any part of the nameplate will initiate a call.
Each system provides all of the components necessary to install a
complete audio door entry system;
including a surface lock release as standard.
The packaging of these complete systems allows for ease of
specifying, tendering, distribution and installation.
- 801 Wall Mounting Telephone for each Station
- SPA Aluminium Front Door Panel - Surface
- Speech Unit
- 203 Surface Lock Release
- 12v AC power supply
- Full wiring and installation instructions
Cable requirements less than 50m runs
- For optimum speech clarity, it is strongly recommended that this system is installed using twisted-pair telephone cable (eg type CAGPO or CAT5e - 4 pairs 8 cores).
- 4 cores common to all phones
- 1 core unique per flat for door panel call button