20 way Control Panel
The Bellcall emergency call system allows individuals, be they patients,
residents or staff, to initiate an alarm call in order to obtain assistance.
An indicator panel will alert an attendant by sounding an alarm and the illumination of an LED lamp.
Indicator Panels; 10, 20 and 30 zones can be connected together
to increase the number of zones on a system. (maximum of 120 zones - 6 core cable required)
Hard wired with standard alarm cable
- Call points fit standard single gang electrical boxes
- Operates on 12v DC with optional standby battery
- Two call levels; standard or emergency with differing alarm tone.
- Cabling - standard 4 core alarm cable
Call reset using pushbutton and/or magnetic key
- Alarm Tone mute
- External Alarm relay
- Manufactured in the UK
- The 10, 20, 30-zone panels all have replaceable strips which can be printed with a description of the alarm zone, or for example a patients name or a room number.