Ceiling Long Range Directional Plug-in Occupancy
PIR occupancy switch has a passive infra-red quad person detector.
This detects the movement of a warm body, moving within its detection zone.
When such a movement is detected the load is switched on.
There is an adjustable time lag function,
The time lag is the time that must elapse with no movement detected
before the PIR occupancy switch will switch off.
There is a built-in adjustable photocell override,
which can be used to keep lights off when there is sufficient daylight available.
The photocell can be set to inactive when controlling heating, ventilation or air conditioning.
Adjustable time lag
adjustable in 9 steps (10 seconds to 40 minutes)
- Adjustable Photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux and inactive
Up to 6 amps (1500W at 230VAC) of any type of load, including fluorescent lights and fans.
- Wiring in parallel
Several PIR switches can be wired in parallel
- Walk test
Range - 25 metres
- Surface mounted
- Detection area, Range and wiring see Detailed Spec below
- Can be rotated and lowered to a 45º angle.
- The CEDR6PLR has a built-in plug suitable for the CESO Ceiling socket (CESO can be mounted on a BESA box).
or CESO SQ Ceiling socket. (CESO SQ can be mounted on a square pattress box )
- Requires socket, order code: DN CESO or DN CESOSQ