Resistive Load Device 10w
Resload resistive load, can be used to try to eliminate lamp
Instability and flicker when dimming non-resistive loads such as mains
Directly dimmable LED lamps, compact fluorescent lamps or dimmable transformers.
The RESLOAD is designed for Danlers Grid trailing edge dimmers (DQDGD) when dimming LED lamps and any other use of this product will invalidate our warrantee.
- The RESLOAD must be connected to Earth.
- For direct mains dimmable lamps the RESLOAD is connected at a suitable light fitting, in parallel across the load, between the dimmed variable live and neutral.
- For mains dimmable transformers the RESLOAD is connected across the primary (variable mains input) side of the transformer.
The RESLOAD is designed to be placed into the ceiling void and can be passed through a 63mm diameter cutout, the typical size for down lighters.
- The RESLOAD has an effective load of 10W and an operating temperature of approximately 40°C above ambient. It should be installed where air flow is not restricted.
- It should not be covered by insulating materials or positioned near any heat sources or heat sensitive objects.