18 Piece Insulated Interchangeable Screwdriver Set
Manufactured and individually certified to EN 60900:2004
Expert Quality, tested to 10kV, suitable for working on live circuits of 1kV AC and 1.5kV DC.
SCVM steel blades hardened, tempered and chemically blacked. Interchangeable insulated blades deep set into handles - precision or high torque types - for total safety. Mains tester included in set.
Supplied in storage roll.
- 5 plain slot sizes: 2.5 x100, 3.0 x 100, 4.0 x 100, 5.5 x 100 and 6.5 x 100mm
- 3 cross slot sizes: No.0, 1 and 2
- 3 PZ TYPE: No.0, 1 and 2
- 4 Draper TX-STAR: T10, T15, T20 and T25 x 100mm
- Mains tester
Fully insulated high torque screwdriver handle
- Fully insulated precision screwdriver handle
- PZ TYPE products are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems.
- Draper TX-STAR products are compatible with Torx fixing systems
- *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.
- Torx is the registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC.