Laser Distance Measurer LDM-50M
Measures distances up to 50M/165ft in metric or imperial.
The large LED screen aids viewing measurements including area, volume and indirect measurements.
Advanced memory function for addition, multiplications and subtractions.
Accuracy ±2mm. Uses a 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
Measures distances of up to 50m, in metres or feet.
Measures the shortest distance to target with Dynamic (continuous) measuring.
Measures area and volume
Indirect measuring using Pythagorean theorem.
Choice of 2 reference points.
Impact-resistant rubber casing.
Measuring Range - 0.5m - 50m
- Resolution - 0.001m
- Accuracy - 2mm/50m (0.002"/165')
- Laser - Class 2 , 650nm, <1mW
- Battery - 3 x AAA (not supplied)
- Auto-off: Laser - 20 seconds (Approx.)
- Auto-off: Unit - 150 seconds (Approx.)
- Distance measurement precision - ±2mm
- Measurement unit options - mm/in/ft
- Continuous measurement function - Yes
- Outdoor reflection board - No
Area measurement function - Yes
- Volume measurement function - Yes
- Pythagorean proposition measurement function - Full mode
- Add and subtract measurement function - Yes
- Min/Max value - Yes
- Max storage - 99 units
- Automatic backlight - Yes
- Buttons/key sound - Yes