Submersible Pump Dirty Water 4200 Gals + Float Switch
Lifts water up to 11 metres. ( reduced water flow ).
For heavy duty applications such as, pumping out inspection pits, ditches and footings where solids may be present as well as general irrigation. Ceramic shaft for long life, thermal overload protection and float switch which automatically turns the pump off when water level has dropped. Supplied complete with 10M (approx.) cable with BS approved non-rewireable moulded plug and cable.
This powerful pump ( suitable for dirty water ) incorporates an auto cut-off switch
and is capable of passing solids up to .38mm in diameter.
Designed for the professional user it offers a high volume output and is ideal for draining areas such as inspection pits, trenches, footings and flooded cellars etc.
Oil free motor, ceramic shaft for continuous operation and long life.
Complete with hose adapter, 10 metres waterproof cable, and full instructions.
Float switch cuts off pump if water level falls below selected level
- Ceramic shaft for long life and thermal overload protection.
- Supplied complete with 10M cable with BS approved non-rewireable moulded plug and cable.(230V/A.C. only).
- Min Water Level: - 35mm
Maximum head height 11M
- Maximum output 320L/min
- Height 3M Approx. output 200L/min
- Height 5M Approx. output 140L/min
- Height 7.5M Approx. output 50L/min
- Maximum water temperature 35°C
- Maximum solids 38mm
- Motor 1000W
- Output aperture 38mm