DW707 - 216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw
The latest higher specified version of the original DW700.
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications.
- The head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- Dust extraction has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborne dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°.
- Weight 14.5 kg
- Depth 550 mm
Length 490 mm
Height 590 mm
Power Input 1200 Watts
- Power Output 800 Watts
- Blade Speed 6700 rpm
- Blade Diameter 216 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/50 °
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 190x60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 270x48 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 270x60 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 190x48 mm