DeWalt Challenger 3 Boot
DeWalt Safety Footwear Is classed as B, S, & P Basic Safety and the P stands for Penetration Resistant. This is the inclusion of a Steel Plate to the soling area to withstand the penetration of nails and other sharp objects penetrating the sole, so protecting the wearer's foot.
The Footwear also conforms to the following:
The Steel toe cap are resistant to 200 Joules toe protection.
- The Steel toe cap is compression tested to withstand a minimum of 15,000 Newton's. The Equivalent to over 1 tonne.
- The leather is tested for tear strength to withstand a minimum of 120 Newton's.
- The outsole is tested for tear strength and abrasion resistance.
- The outsole is resistant to fuel oil.
- The outsole is resistant to hot contact ( 300 degrees C ).
Double Density Shock Absorption
- Water Resistant / Anti-Static
- Premium Brown Hiker Work Boot
- Full Grain Leather Upper
- 100% Breathable & Waterproof Sympatex Inner Membrane Sympatex Inner Membrane
- Steel Toe
- Steel Midsole
- Lightweight Oil & Acid Resistant TPU Outsole
- Comfort Insock