Dewalt Rigger 2 Boot
DeWalt Safety Rigger 2 are classed as B, S, & P Basic Safety and the P stands for Penetration Resistant. This is the inclusion of a Steel Plate to the soling area to withstand the penetration of nails and other sharp objects penetrating the sole, so protecting the wearer's foot.
The Footwear also conforms to the following:
The Steel toe cap are resistant to 200 Joules toe protection.
- The Steel toe cap is compression tested to withstand a minimum of 15,000 Newton's. The Equivalent to over 1 tonne.
- The leather is tested for tear strength to withstand a minimum of 120 Newton's.
- The outsole is tested for tear strength and abrasion resistance.
- The outsole is resistant to fuel oil.
- The outsole is resistant to hot contact ( 300 degrees C ).
Brown Oily Rigger Boot
- Full Grain Crazyhorse Leather Upper
- Rubber Heel Support
- Comfort Gel Insock
- Steel Midsole