Kitchen and Bathroom
Downflow Wall Fan Heater
with Runback Timer
This model has a run-back timer which can be set on a run time of 5 to 155 minutes.
This can be adjusted by removing the top cover and moving the jumpers on the timer,
Innovative patented* design.
- Time period adjustable between 5 and 155 minutes on installation.
- Heater can be manually switched off before time period expires.
- 2kW maximum output.
- Pull cord operation.
- Neon indicator.
- Rated IPX4
- Identical footprint to current FX20 models, meaning that retro-fitting an IPX4 model is incredibly simple.
- Energy saving electronic timer automatically switches heater off after a preset time period to prevent it being left on accidentally.
- 1kW output selectable on installation.
Manually resettable thermal overload cut out and thermal fuse link provide double protection against overheating for any reason.
all installation must be in accordance with current IEE wiring regulations.
- IP Rating
Splashproof IPX4 for bathroom use.
- Colour : White
Double insulated plastic case. Moulded in flame retardant self extinguishing grade nylon.
Two keyhole slots are provided together with a third fixing hole to secure the heater to the wall. The heaters are supplied without a cable.