Professional Heat Alarm
Mains Powered with Lithium Battery Back Up
Fixed temperature thermistor type sensor,
temperature range 54°C to 62°C (129°F - 144°F).
Interconnection capability such that if one alarm sounds all interconnected alarms shall sound. Up to 36 units, ionisation, optical or heat alarms, shall be able to be interconnected in this way providing a relay is not used.
- Manual test button to test circuitry and horn and to activate all interconnected alarms in the system.
- Automatic reset facility of alarm function.
- Separate green LED mains indicator light to confirm integrity of mains power supply.
- Separate red LED to flash every 40 seconds to indicate auto test, and to flash rapidly in alarm condition.
- Low power cell warning signal to operate with or without mains power present.
- Anti tamper locking device to prevent unauthorised removal of the alarm from the mounting plate without the use of a tool.
The battery manufacturer shall endorse a minimum 10 year life expectation for the rechargeable cells.
- Built in sounder to give a sound output of minimum 85dBA at 3 metres. Frequency to be in the range 2200/2800Hz. The diameter of piezo disc in the sounder to measure at least 40 mm, and to have wire contacts soldered directly on to the piezo disc.
- The sounder to include a resonator or "trumpet" at least 30 mm in length and reaching to lid of the outer casing in order to amplify the sound.
- Foam gasket built into surface mount plate to prevent dust ingress into the rear of the unit.
- Non reversible mains connector with 200 mm lead and wiring instruction label.
- Ambient temperature range 5°C to 44°C (39°F - 104°F). 0% to 90% relative humidity.
- Two separate sets of instructions - one for the installer and one for the user.