Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Battery operated)
with Wireless Interconnection
The Ei208WRF is a RadioLINK Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm
that is powered by a sealed-in Lithium battery.
The alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical
sensor to sense CO presence. The sensor is individually
calibrated and tested in CO gas on assembly to ensure accuracy.
The alarm has RadioLINK interconnectivity which enables
wireless transmission of a CO alarm condition to other
RadioLINK alarms and accessories.
The alarm has a twist on mounting base which has multiple
fixing points so it can easily be secured to a ceiling or wall.
Wireless interconnection to RadioLINK Smoke, Heat and Carbon
- Monoxide (CO) alarms and accessories
- Proven Electrochemical sensor (7 year life)
- Lithium battery (sealed in)
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO
Memory feature records if Carbon Monoxide (CO) has been detected
- End of life indicator
- Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db (A) at 3 metres)
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291-1:2010
- 5 Year Guarantee