RadioLINK Control Switch - Smoke & CO Indicators
The Ei412 Remote Control Switch is designed for use
with 2100 and 160RC series smoke and heat alarms on RadioLINK bases and also 260 series RadioLINK CO alarms
It will indicate if the source of alarm is smoke/heat or CO alarm
It increases the flexibility and user friendliness of the alarms by allowing the user to remotely Locate, Silence and Test the alarms in the system:
- Locate the source of the alarm
- Silence any nuisance alarms
- Test the alarm system
- Alarm Memory identifies units that have previously alarmed (useful for troubleshooting)
The Switch is powered by tamper-proof Lithium cells designed to last at least 10 years (the life of the product)
The Switch uses advanced radio transmitter technology with unique House Code feature to ensure robust signal transmission
The Ei412 is a RadioLINK remote Control Switch designed for use with RadioLINK enables Fire and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms.
- The unit indicates visually if the source of alarm is smoke/heat or CO.
- The unit has 3 functions Locate the source of alarm, Silence any nuisance alarms, Test to test the alarms.
- The unit also has a memory feature which identifies units that have previously been in alarm state (useful for troubleshooting).
The unit can be House Coded to the alarm system to avoid cross interference with other properties.
- The unit has a built in Lithium battery designed to last for 10 years.
- The unit has RF performance to EN300220-3.
- The unit has a 5 year guarantee.