Combi Central Heating Boiler
3kW to 15kW
Elnur Mattira Digital Modulating Electric Combi Central Heating Boiler 3kW to 15kW (Heating and Hot Water).
The Gabarron MATTIRA COMBI boilers are electrically heated combi boilers
providing wet central heating through a standard radiator system (or underfloor system with special kit) and domestic hot water (DHW) delivered from an integral unvented store at mains water pressure.
Outputs are from 3 to 15kW. Maximum output can be adjusted to match the heat requirement of the system or the limitations of the incoming available power supply.
The boilers are designed for internal installation on a suitable wall with consideration for the total weight (61kg) of the appliance when full.
A digital control panel provides user control to adjust the temperatures of heating and hot water. A power modulation feature automatically adjusts the heating output to the demand to ensure economic operation.
Heating and hot water functions will operate independently but not simultaneously, with priority
always to hot water production unless this function is not selected.
Each boiler suitable for single or 3-phase supplies
- 3-12kw range rated on single phase supplies
- 3-15kw range rated on 3-phase supplies
- Smart Electronic Modulation System to regulate energy consumption according to the exact heating needs at all times (external room stat required)
- Digital modulating which, equates to less energy waste
- Ideal for single bathroom properties
Up to 12 litres per minute flow rate
- Integral 50ltr store of water with user adjustable temperature regulation to provide "instant" hot water
- Silent TRIAC power switches
- S/Steel shielded, Incoloy800 elements for high temperature strength & resistance to corrosion
- Integral expansion vessels, pump & AAV
- Digital display with user adjustable controls and key lock facility