Designer Electric Radiator - Dry
Manual Control - White
Free delivery to
Mainland - England, Scotland & Wales
RXP range design provides the latest emission heating technology.
Manufactured with a steel structure, the front side is made of extruded corrugated aluminium
that increase the heat cession to the room in more than a 50%.
Also the upper aluminium side has been designed to re-direct the convection effect.
The result is a technically superb product that provides the best efficiency in direct electric heating.
RXE line permits an accurate temperature control of the room where they are installed.
They offer an electronic chronothermostat that allows you to set the ideal temperature during
the day or the night, but only when it is required.
Control is essential to minimize the consumption and electricity expenses.
RXE thermal radiators provides you with the latest technology in control consumption,
its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
These functions cover your needs and help you to have precise control in the different areas of your house:
dinning room, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom
Savings in unnecessary heating expenses can be more than 30%.
Analogue temperature selector and working mode.
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ± 0,1ºC.
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer.
- Three-level mode temperature selector:
Thermal safety cut out.
- Steel body with extruded aluminium front and upper panel finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Patented wall fixing brackets to easy the installation.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Compatible with standard power managers (RG90, GReyder) off ered as accessory.
5 years - Radiator