Self Monitor ( Dialler ) / Central Station Module PSTN
Self monitoring of the alarm system is possible by using the ES-COMMS.
- Essentially a DTMF dialler that can be easily programmed to dial up to three numbers either after an alarm event or upon manual request from the system user.
- When a call is received from the system the answering party can enter a pre-agreed code which opens two way speech communication via the panels on board speaker and microphone, particularly useful if the system is used as an emergency contact system for the elderly or infirm.
Central Station - 24 hour monitoring - This service is ONLY available to TRADE Installers
- Unfortunately an alarm siren will not always have the desired effect of summoning assistance so Infinite offers an alternative. Fitting the ES-COMMS and setting up an account with our dedicated 24 hour monitoring service will ensure an immediate response to an alarm event.
- On receiving a signal from infinite the monitoring service will automatically be made aware of previously recorded user information such as address and phone number of protected property, details of nominated key holders and possibly specific potential medical conditions of the occupants.
- The monitoring service will then if required, and only at all times after an alarm event, open the infinites two way listen - in system to confirm the event and communicate if appropriate with the user.
- During listen-in the occupants will be asked to provide a previously advised password to confirm their identity, there is even a system in place allowing the user to give an alternative password that informs the monitoring service they are under duress.
- If no password can be obtained the monitoring service will then contact the three nominated key holders usually neighbours and relatives or a professional key holder service.
- Installation is simple, all that is required is the ES-COMMS module, a standard telephone line and a five minute call to register!