Wirefree 9m Directional Curtain PIR Motion Detector
for Infinite and Commpact Alarms
Utilizing ELs patented Motion Vector Analysis technology,
this directional detector analyzes the sequence of the detected signal pulses, which indicates the direction from which the protected area has been entered.
The system will respond only to suspicious motion (from a non-permitted direction) and will trigger an alarm.
Selectable detection for standard curtain or directional curtain
Micro-controller based signal processing
Quad element PIR sensor
Configurable alarm delay time
User-friendly: two-colour LED designates the two directions
Ceiling or wall mount
Option to disable LED indication
Antenna: Built-in Internal Whip
- Frequency: 868.35, 433.92, or 418 MHz
- Power: 3.6V ½ AA Lithium Battery
- Caution: Fire, explosion and severe burn hazard!
- Do not recharge, disassemble or heat above 100°C.
- Current Consumption: 30mA (transmission), 20µA (standby)
- Pyroelectric Sensor: Quad Element
Maximum Range: 9m
- Operating Temperature: -20º to 60ºC
- LED indicator: Jumper Selectable
- RFI Immunity: 10V/m
- Fire Protection: ABS Plastic Housing
- Dimensions: 90 x 50 x 40mm