Wirefree Medical Pendant
for Commpact Alarms
Elderly parents often live on their own without assistance.
Our systems use the motion detectors to detect lack of movement for over a specified time frame,
enabling notification of the elderly parents immobility.
This EL one-button device is a water-resistant handheld transmitter designed for crisis notification and emergency calls.
The large button makes its use easy for the elderly, disabled and sight-impaired individuals.
When "immobility" occurs the system sends an alert by SMS, email, Push notification to Smartphone, or to the monitoring station
- Lights up when the button is pressed
- Indicates low battery by flashing during transmission
- Elderly Care Emergency Keyfob
- Sends an emergency alert via SMS, email, Push notification, and to the monitoring station
- Water resistant
- Antenna: Built-in Internal Whip
- Sends a low battery alert
In Addition you can also use a PIR to compliment the Button
- Our systems use the motion detectors to detect lack of movement for over a specified time frame, enabling notification of the elderly parents' immobility.
- The time frame can be configured, for example to 10 hours
- During Set, the motion detector acts as a regular detector for detecting intruders
- The countdown begins at Unset and is reset every time motion is detected in one of the detectors defined for "immobility"