Wireless External Detector
This new dual PIR external short-range detector with sharp edge detection range of up to 5m,
virtually eliminates false alarms, thanks to its sharp, restricted short range,
which enables the detector to ignore disturbances such as trees, cars and by-passers outside the protected area.
The EXTPIR offers pet immunity of up to 10kg/22lb and is suitable for use outside the home in concealed areas,
or when installed with its dedicated protective hood (add-on),
can be used in fully external installations, offering utmost security outside the home.
Adding external pir triggering to an alarm system has a high potential of false triggering .
In the UK we readily accept visitors onto our property ( milkman, postman etc ) .
However they do work well in walled or gated properties
where visitors are controlled, quite normal in other countries .
Installers consider the consequences .
Microcontroller based signal processing
- Dual PIR technology
- PIR supervision
- Digital adaptive temperature compensation
- Pet immunity up to 10 kg
- Dual element
- Supplied with a dedicated protective hood
Frequency - 868.35MHz, FM
- Power - 2x1.5V AAA Lithium battery
- Current Consumption
30mA (transmission) - 40µA (standby)
- Pyroelectric Sensor - Twin dual element
- Maximum Coverage - 5m x 5m
- Pulse Count - 1, 2, or 3 (selectable)
- LED Indicator
- Temperature Compensation
- Pet Immunity - Up to 10kg/22lb
- RFI Immunity - 30V/m
- Operating Temperature - -25° to 60°C