Colour Video Door Entry System + Keypad
Enterview 5 is the latest generation of this popular range of video door entry systems.
The EV5KP cleverly combines video door entry with access control in a single compact unit .
Built in to the vandal resistant camera unit is an illuminated pin code entry pad .
The buildings occupiers simply key in their code for entry , visitors request entry by pressing the clearly marked door bell button.
EV5CKP provides superb full colour images in all light conditions along with high quality full duplex speech
between handset and the external camera call point
Images at night are enhanced by automatic activation of 4 high intensity LEDs .
The handset unit provides a facility to activate a lock release , transfer calls to other handsets
and select the video feed from the camera call point on demand .
New to EV5 is the ability to connect two external camera call points .
Very useful on buildings with front and rear entrances .
In addition to an extra camera call point the system can also accept up to three further video handsets
and two audio only handsets at convenient points around the property .
Cabling of Enterview 5 systems is simple .
The included power supply feeds suitable voltage to both the monitor and camera .
1 x EVBPS power supply is required which will also power the lock release.
There is no need for specialist video cable , Cat5 is recommended .
Simply bring cable from the camera / s to a central location and then take a separate cable to each monitor on the system .
Power supplies for the monitors can be located close to each monitor or centrally but should be no more than 40m from the monitor position .
Handset / Monitor
- Stylish low profile design
- 4" colour monitor
- High quality audio
- Volume control
- Inputs for two camera call points
- Call transfer facility
- A visitors call can be transferred to all other handsets on the system
- Lock release activation
- Lock release can be remotely activated from the handset
- View on demand facility
- User can select to view the video feed from camera /s
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Up to 70m cable from monitor to camera ( cat5)
Door Access / Camera
- Vandal resistant metal housing
- Integral high white LEDs
- Visitors are clearly illuminated even in low light conditions
- Weatherproof IP65 rated
- Small surface mount design
- Can be fitted to door frame
- 3.6mm wide angle 70 degree lens
- High quality CCD image chip
- Powered directly from monitor