PC based CCTV System with USB Interface
The UDVR is a simple way to create a versatile high specification CCTV system
with recording and remote view capability using a fairly standard PC.
Plug in up to 4 Cameras ( BNC or RCA type connections ) to the UDVR Hub
and then connect to your PC (plug and play) via the USB lead provided.
This PC ( The Server unit ) will become your CCTV viewing and recording system
without the need for additional monitors or recorders.
It is possible to view your cameras from other PCs ( Client Units )
across a local area network or via the internet from virtually anywhere in the world .
There is no need for an EZ-UDVR module at the client PC location just load the EZ-UDVR software .
Recordings are made directly to the hard drive of the server PC
but can be controlled and uploaded to the client location.
Unlike many remote viewing solutions the EZ-UDVR does not need a fixed IP address.
Every unit has a specific serial code that allows the client software to instantly locate it.
EZ-UDVR is the perfect answer for anyone requiring a truly flexible CCTV system with
simple record, search and remote viewing capability.
Ideal for monitoring of several remote locations or a single location from several remote monitoring locations.
Up to 8 cameras per system (requires 2x EZUDVR)
- Simple plug and play USB connection to PC
- Can be used with new or existing cameras
- System includes client and server software
- Remote connection via dynamic not fixed IP address
- User friendly software interaction
- All BNC camera will require a power supply
Recordings made directly to PC hard drive
- Controlled recording via schedule and motion detection
- E-mail alert of alarm triggers function
- Inputs available for hardwire detection devices
- System control from server or client location
- Supplied with USB lead plus 4 RCA - BNC converters allowing connection most camera types
- Suitable for use with Windows 98 or XP without confliction