Acoustic Insulated Ducting
102mm x 10mts
Aliflex high quality fully flexible acoustic ducting with acoustically transparent interliner.
It is ideal for use in low and medium pressure ventilation and air conditioning systems
where attenuation of duct borne noise is required.
A high quality, flexible aluminium ducting with a layer of noise reducing insulation
that not only dampens the noise of rushing air through the ducting but also helps
to muffle fan noise when attached.
Acoustic ducting has an interliner between the inner core and the fibreglass,
this interliner increases the acoustic performance and shields the air stream from the fibreglass
and prevents the possibility of any fibre migration into the air stream.
The purpose of this feature allows this product to be used in food preparation areas
and clean rooms ie for air intake via filters as well as extraction
For best results use on both the input and output sides of your extractor fan.
Can be easily cut at the required length
- Supplied in standard 10 metre length, compressed to 1.2 metre
- Individually boxed
- Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing
- In the event of a fire no toxic gases are emitted
- The products have been successfully tested for fire resistance and conforms to BS476 Parts 6, 7 & 20
- No migration of glassfibre particles into the air stream
Inner duct Perforated Aliflex Aluminium Ducting.
- Jacket Aluminium/Polyester Fibreglass Yarn
- Insulation 16kg/m3 Fibreglass 25mm*
- Diameter range (mm) 100-500
- Temperature range °C -30/+140
- Maximum air velocity 30m/sec
- Max. positive working pressure 2000pa
- Standard length 10 metre
- Colour: Metallic silver.
- Packing Individual box of 1.2 metre