Araldite Fusion Syringe
1 Shot - Not Reusable
Araldite® Fusion is a two-part adhesive supplied in a double syringe, with an integrated mixing nozzle.
+ It sets in about 90 seconds and can be gently handled in a few minutes.
It is a solvent free, room temperature curing, high strength adhesive.
- Araldite® Fusion will bond a variety of materials around the home including metal, wood, ceramics, masonry, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard and most hard plastics, fabrics and rubbers.
- Setting Time 90 seconds at 23oC (RT)
- Support Time 2 minutes at RT
- Handling Time 1 hour at RT
- Colour mixed Pale yellow
- 1. Ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust, dirt and grease. For best results lightly roughen surfaces with fine sandpaper.
- 2. Protect sensitive work and nearby surfaces in case of accidental spillage.
- 1. Hold the body of the syringe between forefinger and thumb just below the flanges at the bottom of the mixing nozzle.
- 2. Gently hold the nozzle