Cable Rod SuperCam v5
SuperCam is a camera inspection system designed to work alongside Super Rods Cable Rod range.
Suitable for use in a variety of everyday situations the camera is the ideal tool for real time inspection.
The camera is lightweight and comes complete in its very own padded carry case for ease of transportation.
The case also provides protection from bangs and knocks whilst moving from job to job.
Camera Features: All SuperCam v5 benefit from the following features:
Dustproof and waterproof
- Adjustable focus
- Operating range of over 30 metres in open spaces
- Camera : Rechargeable batteries with a continuous runtime of over 40 minutes
- CE approved
- Operates on 2.4 GHz
- Camera Body - 106mm length x 23 mm width
- Monitor: AA batteries
- 95 grams in weight
Uses for SuperCam
Building Roof surveying, attic and ceiling inspection and termite and pest location.
- Marine Inspecting bilges, engine bays, seacock's and mufflers.
- Security Cable routing and duct inspection.
- Fire & Rescue Viewing inaccessible areas such as building collapses.
- Plumbing Drain surveys, locating dislodged joints in drains, underfloor heating inspection.
- Electrical Inspect cavity walls, under floors and over ceilings, locating blockages in ducting.