Telescopic Pole c/w R2 Testing Lead
Queens Award winners Super Rod,
have recently launched an additional tool to their extensive range of cable routing
and labour saving products, The Telescopic Pole.
The pole is 5.6 metres in length when fully extended and ideal for fast, accurate cable routing.
As the pole is tubular, this gives the advantage of being self supporting.
The pole allows maximum control and permits greater accuracy over longer
reaches - critical for larger sized projects and installations.
Attachments from the Cable Rod range used with the Telescopic Pole gives
installers the freedom to inspect, retrieve, route, glide over obstacles and illuminate.
Super Rod have even launched a unique R2 testing lead to make contact with exposed
conductive parts on any electrical equipment or accessory, which when used in
conjunction with the Telescopic Pole, eliminates the need to use
ladders or costly towers and scissor lifts.
The Telescopic Pole has a multi purpose platform that will hold up to 6 different attachments
from the Cable Rod system at any-one time, increasing the functionality the product can give you.
Telescopic extendable poles with a polyester resin baked enamel coating for durability.
- The Telescopic Pole is 5.6 metres in length when fully extended. Ideal for quick cable routing.
- Super Rods Telescopic Pole adds another way to route cable and one that will be appreciated by electricians involved with larger size projects.
- The Telescopic Pole is considerably more rigid than rod or coiled based products, giving the installer far more control and greater accuracy over longer reaches.
Save time when R2 testing. Simply attach the test probe onto the end of the pole and extend up to 5.6m to reach exposed conductive parts as required
- Be safe - no more step ladders and scissor lifts.
- Reach normally inaccessible parts with ease
- Can be used anywhere, office, industrial units and street lighting.
- There is no end to the applications it can be used for