NTE5 - ADSL/VDSL Splitter Plate
High Specification Broadband Faceplate Adaptor
The Kauden ADSL/VDSL Interstitial Faceplate is designed to plug into a standard NTE5 residential telephone socket.
Sitting between the Network operators main housing and the Customers Connection Unit,
it provides filtering for all connected telephone extensions and can be installed
without having to disconnect any previously installed extension wiring.
VDSL modem connection is provided by the shuttered RJ45 socket on the front of the unit.
Alternatively, provision is made for connection of the modem via an internal 2 way IDC connector
Can be used for basic Broadband and also the Superfast services now on stream, providing a Broadband and filtered telephone outlet on one faceplate.
- Your router or modem can now be plugged directly into the Master socket when used with this filtered faceplate. This offers a better connection as it is no longer reliant on dongles, adaptors or extension wiring which maybe often be the cause of poor performance and sudden glitches.
Just remove the front panel of the Master socket and slot in the faceplate, then simply put the panel back and plug your Modem/Router and Telephone back in.
- No need to tamper with existing telephone extension wiring.
- ADSL & VDSL compatible with all current services.
- Separate terminals to extend the Broadband are on the plate if so required.
- Ideal for Internet TV and video streaming.