NTE5 Master Socket
Embedded technology helps to optimize the line speed on your ADSL/Broadband
this provides the same advantages as Broadband Enhancer I Plate
It is accepted within the UK by all network operators that the
the NTE 5A is the standard method for terminating 2 wire copper lines using BT style connectivity.
It features a removable Customer Connection Unit that provides a clear demarcation
between the network operators and customers wiring.
The NTE 5A is designed to terminate single copper pair lines in the customer premise.
- Plastics moulded from V0 rated PVC
- 2 way IDC connection of incoming network operators wiring (LSA style)
- Standard line test and ringing components provided
- 26A Over voltage protection included
- 401A Test socket to verify network wiring is good
- 601A socket for customers equipment connection
- 3 way IDC connector for onward distribution of customers wiring (LSA style)
Provides clear demarcation point between network and customer wiring
- Surface mounted supplied with back box
- Flush mounted optional box required
- Will accept other Service Specific Frontplates (SSFPs) such as the ADSL Centralised Filter
- Will accept other plug- in front covers such as the new ADSL faceplate
( ideal for Hi Speed Video streaming and internet TV, our part GP NTE5ADSL )