Greenhouse & Shed Tubular Heater - IP44
1000mm 120w Slimline Eco c/w Built-in Thermostat
The NEW ECOHEATER Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heaters
are one of the most energy efficient ways of providing low-cost ambient heating
and frost protection and preventing dampness and condensation in a range of outbuildings,
greenhouses, cold frames, sheds, garages and conservatories.
The heaters are designed to use far less electricity than fan heaters
and are cleaner than paraffin heaters.
Energy usage is kept to a minimum with a built-in thermostat
which switches the heater off when the surrounding area gets too warm.
The heaters are IP44 compliant ensuring a resistance to sprinkled water
which makes them safe to use in a wide range of environments including grow tents.
The space-saving design makes the heaters suitable for use where space is at a premium,
with the units able to be operated either wall mounted or floor standing.
Each heater is supplied with a 2m push-fit power cable with plug.
Safer and lower cost alternative to an electric fan heater whilst being cleaner than a paraffin heater
- Built-in thermostat which minimises energy usage
- IP44 rating for water resistance means the heater is unaffected if sprinkled with water when watering plants
- Supplied ready to use with 2m plugged cable and bracket for wall mounted or floor standing operation
- Manufactured in high quality seamless tube with easy-clean, green enamel finish
- Automatic heat sensitive cut-out
- Fully CE certified and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant
Please note: When the heater is switched on for the first time, small wisps of smoke may drift from the heater. This is a perfectly normal part of the first time operating procedure and should cease after the heater has been operating for approximately 5 minutes