5L Vented Undersink Water Heater
c/w HFTAPQ Tap
Ideal for occasional use light dishwashing at a single kitchen sink in the workplace,
for example portable buildings, offices, shops, workshops, garages and other small commercial premises.
Open outlet heater to supply hot water to a single sink
- Ideal when economy and ease of installation are the key priorities
- Stylish design and Slimline profile depth only 7 (180mm)
- Can be installed in an under-sink cupboard giving less visual impact than the Handyflow oversink
- Comes complete with vented mixer tap and hoses
- Thermal cut-out can be re-set rather than requiring to be replaced
- 2.0 kW element
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Neon element on indicator
- Cable pre-wired (1m) saves time on installation
- No need for expansion vessel, relief valve or reducing valve
Open outlet non-pressurised system, vented mixer tap must be used.
- Safety re-settable thermal cut out. Frost protection setting when power is switched on.
- Heating Cycle
It is normal for the vented tap on this type of unit to drip slightly during the heating cycle, caused by the water expanding as it heats up.
Must be sited below a sink, with the inlet and outlet connections at the top of the unit