Thermostatic Mixing Valve 15mm
For use with the Speedflow or Powerflow unit or larger unvented cylinders,
where maintaining water supply at a safe and constant temperature is necessary.
Ideal for use in many applications including
schools, hospitals, public washrooms, restaurants and office and commercial kitchens.
Delivers safe hot water to basins, baths and showers.
Allows water to be stored at high temperatures and blended with cold water to a pre-set outlet temperature
- Maintains water supply at a safe and constant temperature
- Allows extension of effective capacity by mixing high temperature water with cold to achieve the pre-set temperature level
- Allows water to be safely stored above 60°C
- Failsafe design
- Temperature setting range 35 46°C
- Temperature accuracy ± 2°C
- Lockable control knob with unique key to prevent unauthorised temperature adjustment
Install on the hot outlet of the water heater, with a separate feed from the cold mains supply.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
- Water Connection
- Hot & Cold inlet 2 x 15mm compression.
- Mixed Outlet 1 x 15mm compression.
- Fittings required (not supplied): none.
- Maximum inlet temperature 85°C.
- Maximum inlet pressure ratio (H/C or C/H) 5:1.
- Minimum temp difference between the inlet hot water and the outlet mixed water for fail safe 10°C.
- Standard Warranty
1 year parts or replacement warranty.