Dry Diamond Core Drill 52mm x 150mm
Designed for drilling into lightweight building products, as in facing bricks, concrete blocks, breeze blocks, insulation blocks and soft stone.
BUT NOT for reinforced or non-reinforced concrete,
engineering or clay bricks.
The Diamond Advantage
1. Three times faster than conventional drilling systems.
2. Optimum longevity ( used correctly )
3. No material breakout.
4. No making good.
5. Less noise.
6. Less dust.
7. Less operator fatigue.
Drilling machine Requirements
- 1. Drive power 900 to 1400 watts
- 2. Slipping Clutch.
- 3. Variable speed control.
- 4. Rotary action ( NOT percussion or SDS )