Mains Heat Alarm + Rechargeable Lithium
Mains powered (for professional installation) with the latest Rechargeable Polymer Lithium cell back-up and full 10-year guarantee.
complying with current minimum requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for
new housing, i.e. Grade D (BS5839, Part 6).
Heat Alarms are for use in humid or dusty environments where smoke alarms will not
operate satisfactorily, such as kitchens, boiler rooms, unconverted attics and garages.
They are triggered when the ambient temperature reaches 57°C and must always be
interconnected with smoke alarms from the same product range.
Wireless Capability enabling use with Kidde Fyrnetics new Wireless Alarm Base (Model: RF-SFTP), for wire-free interconnection.
- Compatible with Kidde Fyrnetics new Remote Test & Hush switch (Model: KN-RTH-RF) via the Wireless Alarm Base.
- Integral, double-decker Screwless terminal block for fast, push-fit connection.
- Unique fast-fit system with separate base plate, enabling fitting after construction and removal for maintenance.
- Auto resets after activation with latching LED allowing the initiating alarm to be identified.
Separate Hush & Test buttons for ease of use.
- Green & Red LEDs to indicate alarm status.
- Interlinkable with Slick® or Firex hard-wired smoke & heat alarms.
- Can be added to existing Slick® or Firex installations.
- Interlinkable with Kidde hard-wired CO alarms using Smart Interconnect technology.
- Up to 6 months continuous operation from back-up cells, in the event of mains failure.
- 30 days low battery warning indicator.