Carbon Monoxide Alarm
This carbon monoxide alarm provides protection against the dangers of
deadly carbon monoxide levels in the home and its digital LCD screen
displays danger levels detected at all times for added reassurance.
This alarm can be installed on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added convenience.
The Kidde 7DCO battery operated carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install units that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas.
They have a 10-year sensor life.
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when fossil fuels
such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood are not burned efficiently.
It can be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as
boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents.
The symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, sickness, tiredness
and muscle pain - all of which can easily be misdiagnosed as flu.
It is therefore important to protect your family and home with a carbon monoxide alarm.
Continuously displays CO levels detected
- Battery Operated (3AAs included) Provides protection during power cut
- Two LEDs Red Illuminates when in alarm mode.
Green DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset Button
Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Continuously monitors CO levels detected
- End of Life Alarm
Alerts user to replace the alarm after 10-years protection
- Fully tested and approved by BSI for use in boats and caravans
- License No. KM98848
Power Supply - 3 x AA batteries (as supplied)
- Digital Display - No
- Temperature Range
40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C) and -10°C to +60°C for storage or transport
- Humidity Range - 10%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Alarm Dimensions - 126mm x 72mm x 35mm
- Weight - 120g
- Life of Alarm - 10-year sensor life
- Approvals - Approved by BSI to EN50291:2010 Part 1 and 2 (boats and caravans) / CE Approved
- Certified by BSI to EN50291
- Warranty - 10-years