Kidde - 900-0233UL
Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde 900-0233UL battery operated carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install units that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
Detailed user documentation ensures that the units operation is easy to understand.
Highly stable Kidde engineered Electrochemical sensor.
These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and they have a 7-year sensor life.
These Carbon Monoxide alarms provide you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide levels in your home.
The battery operated CO alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power cuts when AC-only units are not providing protection.
The alarms have a 7-year product life, providing 40% longer
protection than many other CO alarms currently available.
These battery operated CO alarms offer multiple mounting options allowing installation on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added convenience.
Highly compact & portable; just 1.5" depth
Battery Operated (3 AAs included)
- Two LEDs
- Red Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Green DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset Button
- Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- End of Life Alarm
- Alerts user to replace the alarm after 7-years protection
These units include two LEDs.
- Green LED flashes once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present.
- Red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or CO danger is eliminated.
- Meet the following UL response time requirements;
- 70 ppm CO concentration 60 240 minutes
- 150 ppm CO concentration 10 50 minutes
- 400 ppm CO concentration 4 15 minutes
- Dimensions 126mm x 72mm 35mm
- Life of Alarm 7-year sensor life
- Case Quantity 6-pack
- Guarantee 7-years Ex Batteries