Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde 900-0259 Carbon Monoxide Detector & Alarm has an expected life of 7 years.
Its latest sensor technology provides reliable protection against Carbon Monoxide.
The Kidde 900-0259 alarms are designed for wall-mounting or as a free-standing option and are suitable for all living areas. With a loud audible alarm these are the ideal detectors for the home.
Detailed user documentation ensures that the units operation is easy to understand.
Highly stable Kidde engineered Electrochemical sensor.
These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and they have a 7-year sensor life.
These Carbon Monoxide alarms provide you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide levels in your home.
The battery operated CO alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power cuts when AC-only units are not providing protection.
The alarms have a 7-year product life, providing 40% longer
protection than many other CO alarms currently available.
These battery operated CO alarms offer multiple mounting options allowing installation on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added convenience.
Highly compact & portable; just 1.5" depth
Battery Operated (3 AAs included)
- Two LEDs
- Red Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Green DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset Button
- Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- End of Life Alarm
- Alerts user to replace the alarm after 7-years protection
These units include two LEDs.
- Green LED flashes once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present.
- Red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or CO danger is eliminated.
- In accordance with EN 50291, these alarms meet the following response time requirements;
- At 30 ppm CO concentration unit can not alarm in less than 120 minutes
- At 50 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 60 90 minutes
- At 100 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 10 40 minutes
- At 300 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 3 minutes
- Life of Alarm 7-year sensor life
- Guarantee 7-years Ex Batteries