4.3 Watt 38° High Power GU10 LED Lamp - V7
Daylight White - 5300K - 5700k
Simulating natural daylight, with a crisp white Light
LEDlite - Advanced High Power LED lamps
Light output = to 7w Standard GU10 LED Lamp
These lamps are compliant with Part L1a Energy Criteria
They are exactly the same size as traditional halogen GU10 lamps,
so you can directly replace your older, inefficient lamps.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in spotlights or downlighters
Producing a super bright light, in daylight white
Using less than 5w of power, these are the ultimate energy saving lamp.
Creating negligible heat and can last up to 15 times longer than halogen equivalents.
These high performance LED's are of outstanding performance and quality.
and not to be confused with cheaper budget LED's on sale!
Average Life: 30000 hr / 5 years**
- Beam Angle: 38°
- Cap Type: GU10
- Colour Temperature: 5300K - 5700k
- Light output colour: - Daylight
- Not Dimmable
- Diameter: 50mm
- Length: 54mm
- Raw Lumen per LED 120lm x 3 LEDs 360lm
- Lumens: 283
- Effective Lumens: 509
- Equivalent: 40w GU10 Halogen
- Voltage: 100v to 240v
- Wattage: 4.3w
High power LEDs for super brightness with low heat dissipation
- High quality LEDs for minimum light deterioration and high colour consistency
- Quality Optics for Even Light Spreads
- Highly reliable LEDs and Electronics for a nominal lamp life of 30,000 hours *
- Low power consumption (Energy Class A)
- Low failure rate backed by a 3 year Guarantee
- Storage temperatures (-30°C to +85°C)
- Operating temperatures (-20°C to +40°C)
- CE, ROHS compliance with EMC & RFI suppression:
- Safety Fused cut-outs.
- Class-2 double-insulation