3.7 Watt 38° High Power MR16 Lamp - V5
Warm White - 2500 - 2900k
LEDlite - Advanced High Power LED lamps
Light output = to 5w Standard MR16 LED Lamp
These lamps are compliant with Part L1a Energy Criteria
They are exactly the same size as traditional MR16 halogen lamps,
so you can directly replace your older, inefficient lamps.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in spotlights or downlighters
Producing a super bright light, in cool white
these are the ultimate energy saving lamp.
These high performance LED's are of outstanding performance and quality.
and not to be confused with cheaper budget LED's on sale!
Use with an existing Lv Transformer
(subject to transformer minimum wattage requirement)
Premium transformers such as our LTYT range have a minimum work load of zero watts
an LED Driver is not required
Average Life: 3 years
- Beam Angle: 38°
- Cap Type: GX/GU5.3
- Colour Temperature: 2500 - 2900k
- Light output colour: - Warm White
- Not Dimmable
- Diameter: 50mm
- Length: 44mm
- Raw Lumen per LED 85lm x 3 LEDs 255lm
- Lumens: 190
- Effective Lumens: 285
- Equivalent: 30w Halogen
- Voltage: 12v
- Wattage: 3.7w
High power LEDs for super brightness with low heat dissipation
- High quality LEDs for minimum light deterioration and high colour consistency
- Quality Optics for Even Light Spreads
- Highly reliable LEDs and Electronics for a nominal lamp life of 30,000 hours *
- Low power consumption (Energy Class A)
- Low failure rate backed by a 3 year Guarantee
- Storage temperatures (-30°C to +85°C)
- Operating temperatures (-20°C to +40°C)
- CE, ROHS compliance with EMC & RFI suppression:
- Safety Fused cut-outs.
- Class-2 double-insulation